5.0

Last week I have ordered a cocktail dress from here for my step daughter, after placing the order I found some negative reviews.....Ignore these.

After many sleepless nights the dress arrived and we could not be happier, the cocktail dress is gorgeous, the quality, finish and attention to detail Is just perfect. We were lucky after advice from my sister we ordered 2 Sizes bigger than required and I'm glad we did. So my advice is use this company they deliver as specified, order at least 2 sizes bigger and enjoy the dress.

At last i want to say thank you Joannesdress.co.uk And i foud some other video that about their other products.For your reference.

This reviewer shared experience about "good customer service, good quality, in time delivery, fast order processing, fair pricing, reliable warranty" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Joannesdress and uploaded picture s. He best about joannesdress dress from Joannesdress was style of their wedding dresses. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Joannesdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Joannesdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Joannesdress?

Comments